- Lower cost than cables. Significantly reduce labour and repair costs.
- Eliminates cellular or satellite air time charges.
- Uses Bluetooth Low Energy to offer a powerful, low power option.
- Self healing network with no single point of failure.
- Automatically recognize all units for self configuration.
- Supports either Bluetooth 2.4 GHz or ISM 915 MHz.
- End to end encryption (AES 128).
- Ability to support future location positioning service.
- Transparently relays sensor data or any other telemetry signals across the RF network from the radio sensor to the gateway and the control centre.
- Can send / receive command signals (analog or digital) to turn on/off devices.
- Designed for industrial applications with a robust outdoor design.
- The RF system can be fully and transparently integrated with an OEM’s H/W and S/W.